- Provide the highest quality care to children with neuro-musculoskeletal conditions and other special health care needs, within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment
- Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families
- Carry out our mission without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or families’ ability to pay
For more than 90 years, families seeking the best orthopaedic care have chosen Shriners Hospitals for Children — Spokane. What began as a mobile unit in 1924, has grown into a beautiful, state-of-the-art, 30-bed hospital treating thousands of patients each year.
The Spokane Shriners Hospital treats children from birth to age 18. We see patients from Washington, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Canada, as well as other national and international locations. We are currently accepting new patients.
The Spokane Shriners Hospital treats conditions ranging from serious orthopaedic conditions requiring multiple surgeries, to fractures or sports injuries easily corrected through same-day surgery. In addition, we provide physical rehabilitation, radiology and laboratory services, and casting. All care and services are provided regardless of the families’ ability to pay.
The Shriners Hospitals for Children mission is threefold – providing excellent pediatric orthopaedic services; educating tomorrow’s physicians and other health care providers; and performing research to ensure quality care, develop new knowledge and improve the quality of life of our patients.
Children are not just small adults. They require specialized care, which we deliver. Here, you will find the largest group of fellowship-trained pediatric orthopaedic surgeons in the region. At Shriners Hospitals for Children — Spokane, your child will be seen by physicians with the highest level of orthopaedic specialty training.
- Laboratory technologists
- Motion/gait analysis experts
- Orthotists and prosthetists
- Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons
- Pediatric trained anesthesiologists
- Pediatric trained physician assistants and registered nurses
- Physical therapists/occupational therapists
- Recreation therapists/child life specialists
- Registered dietitian nutritionists
- Respiratory therapists
- Staff pediatrician/hospitalist
Spokane, Washington, USA